CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Itty Bitty Banners: Butterflies

My "Out of the Box" creation today is butterflies, butterflies and more butterflies.  Have you ever heard the saying, "Free as a Butterfly"?  I love that saying and maybe that is why I love butterflies so much.  I wanted buttons for the center of the butterflies so I used the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack to punch out colored flowers and then topped them with the Bitty Buttons.  I just don't use them enough, but aren't they just the cutest?  Add a Chevron embossed piece of Baja Breeze Card Stock backed with 2 Whisper White edges cut with the Finishing Touches Edgilits and WOO HOO you have one AWESOME birthday card!  Now I sure hope whoever receives this birthday card will feel, "Free as a Butterfly"!  Have a Stampingly awesome day!

Bobbi's Stamping Supplies
Stamps:  Itty Bitty Banners
Paper: Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Old Olive and Crumb Cake Card Stock
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Finishing Touches Edgelits, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Framelits, Apothecard Accents Framelits, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack, Bitty Buttons and Stampin' Dimensionals

You can purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my "ON-LINE STORE".

Thanks for stopping by to check out my "Out of the Box" creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment