CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bring on the Cake

This is one of the cards I made for my last Stamp Camp. I don't know about you but I never have enough birthday cards. Thank you to Jessica on the DoStamperStars Team for my inspiration on this card. My upline, Dawn Olchefske, holds monthly team meetings where we have themed swaps. Since I am a longer distance demonstrator on our team I usually send my swaps as I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to get my package from Dawn in the mail each month. We have a really talented team and I get some awesome cards! I really like the Just Add Cake designer series paper so changed up the colors a bit and used a different embossing folder and there you have it a very pretty birthday card.

Bobbi's Stamping Supplies:
Stamps - Bring on the Cake, Tiny Tags
Paper - So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Peach Parfait cardstock, Just Add Cake DSP
Ink - Peach Parfait
Accessories - Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Petite pennants Builder Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing folder, Metallic Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Piercing Tool, Mat Pack

You can purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ON-LINE STORE.

Thanks for stopping by...
  post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment