CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Blessings From Heaven: Corner Bookmark

I love this saying "nothing but heaven itself is better than a FRIEND... Wouldn't it be awesome to make this corner bookmark and give it to one of your best friends?  I have been using mine
in my Stampin' Up! Catalog marking some of my favorite items.  This is something we will be making in my upcoming Stamp Camp on Thursday, September 1, 2011.

Bobbi's Stamping Supplies:
Stamps - Blessings from Heaven
Paper - Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Cheerful Treat DSP
Ink - Melon Mambo
Accessories - Melon Mambo 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch & Stampin' Dimensionals

You can purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ON-LINE STORE.
Thanks for stopping by...
post signature

2 comments:

  1. I love this little bookmark Bobbi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, this bookmark is adorable! Love the look of your blog, nicely done my friend!

    ReplyDelete