CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 12, 2012

November 2012 Creative Contest-Mitten Builder Punch

The theme for the November 2012 Creative Contest held my my upline, Dawn Olchefske, was the Mitten Builder Punch.  Dawn had given me a birthday card in October 2012 using the Shadow Box Technique.  Dawn has a GREAT tutorial on her blog showing how to create this Shadow Box card.  I took it a little further and added a battery operated tea light candle and put it in between the layers of the card.
Here is a close-up of the Mitten Builder Punch card.  I put Dazzling Diamonds on the embossed snowflakes.  Using the little tea light, made the glitter almost pop off the card.  I love how this card turned out and am trying to think of other ways I can incorporate a tea light candle.

Bobbi's Stamping Supplies
Stamps:  Make a Mitten, Mixed Medley
Paper: Whisper White, Gumball Green & Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: 1-1/4" Scallop Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Mitten Builder Punch, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Delicate Designs Embossing Folder, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Cherry Cobbler 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds and Stampin' Dimensionals

You can purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my "ON-LINE STORE".

Thanks for stopping by to check out my "Out of the Box" creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment