CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Bright Hopes: Merry Christmas

This is another card from my October 2011 Stamp Camp.  This was one of the favorites after all the cards were made.  Although you can't see it very well . . . I used a 2-Way Glue Pen on the white lattice and then added Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter and I totally love this card.  I also used the Decorative Label Punch and played around with it and the Merry Christmas stamp from the Bright Hopes stamp set.
This is a close-up view.  You can see all the Dazzlings Diamonds Glitter I added using a 2-Way Glue Pen.  I think we will all wear glitter for days.
Bobbi's Stamping Supplies
Stamps:  Bright hopes
Paper: Cardstock - Real Red, Whisper White, Garden Green, Brused Gold
Ink:  Real Red
Accessories:  Decorative Label Punch, 5-Petal flower punch, Lattice Bigz Die, 2-Way Glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Silver Mini Brads, Jewels-Basic Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals & Glue Dots.

You can purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ON-LINE STORE.
Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment