CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Faith in Nature: CPC3

Today I am posting a card I made for Creating Pretty Cards Challenge over at Craft Project Central.  This is definitely "Out of the Box" for me as this is the first time I have participated in a challenge.  I'm really excited to see what I will come up with since it is usually a challenge in itself for me to make up my own color combinations plus choose my own stamps, etc.  Well here goes...
Here is the sketch for the Creating Pretty Cards – Card Challenge #3!!
Here it is...my first challenge, completed!  I'm really excited about how my card turned out.  Since today was a cooler day outside, I decided to go with more of a fall look to my card.  Feeling a little fallish, I added the buttons as it reminded me that all too soon we will be buttoning up our sweaters to keep warm when out for a walk.

Bobbi's Stamping Supplies:
Stamps:
  Faith in Nature
Paper:  Cardstock - Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Pool Party, DSP-Spice Cake
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Buttons #5 Sizzlits Die, Natural Hemp Twine, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, the leaf was colored with the More Mustard Watercolor Pencil

You can purchase the Stampin' Up! supplies to make this project at my ON-LINE STORE.

Thanks for stopping by...

5 comments:

  1. Hey Bobbi! WOW, great card for the challenge, and your blog looks fabulous! Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Just in time for fall too! Thanks for playing along in the Craft Project Central card challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I've been going back and forth about buying the button die, but your card just sold me on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Bobbi, your card was selected this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the added buttons. Your card is gorgeous! Congratulations on winning the challenge. Great job!

    ReplyDelete